Although health and care for your safety have always been our top priority, we make every effort to ensure that your stay is exceptional and your need for rest is satisfied as much as possible. Hotel Emocja takes action in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, Ministry of Health and WHO during the operation of the facility to minimize potential Covid-19 transmission and to ensure the comfort and well-being of all visitors, guests and team members with regard to coronavirus. Our team takes this situation extremely seriously, so we have implemented best practices in the provision of services.
We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation so that we all remain safe. Below we present the practices introduced in the facility in connection with preventing the spread of Covid-19 in accordance with the recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate and the Ministry of Health to avoid surprise:
- Wearing masks in public areas of the hotel,
- Hand disinfection during check-in,
- Maintaining a distance of 1. 5 m,
- We recommend payment by card,
- Breakfast and dinner are served to the room (room service) for a predetermined time (stays between 28. 11. -27. 12. 2020),
- The spa area (saunas, solarium and massage room) is closed (stays between 28. 11. -27. 12. 2020), Exclusive use of the fitness room is possible - please contact the reception desk,
- Possibility to purchase a mask at the reception desk,
- Gels for disinfection in all public toilets,
We encourage you to contact the reception desk by phone or e-mail, not in person. Thank you very much for your understanding and responsible approach. Moreover, we would like to inform you that Hotel Emocja:
1. It is one of the smallest three-star hotels by the Polish sea - we have only 26 rooms. There are no large groups of tourists or crowded corridors,
2. It is located in a secluded location - away from the centre of Mielno and the main promenades of the resort,
3. Some of the rooms have spacious balconies, and the registered guests can enjoy the sun and lake view on the spacious private roof terrace,
4. Guests appreciate the cleanliness of our hotel, which is even more important to us nowadays (average rating for cleanliness is 9. 5/10 on a blkisko 800 ratings on booking. com),
5. In one wing of the hotel there are from four to six rooms (no long corridors), and entrance to each wing is possible only with a card - key),
6. Each room has a beach screen, which allows you to keep a safe space while sunbathing.
Every day we check official advice from the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, the Ministry of Health, as well as the World Health Organisation (WHO). The hotel has an established team for the development of the hotel. Covid-19 to respond immediately according to guidelines. In addition, we monitor the actions taken every day. HOTEL'S PREVENTION ACTIVITIES EMOTION
There are hand disinfection points for both guests and staff throughout the hotel. We have increased the frequency of airing the facility, cleaning public places, as well as high risk items and elements, i. e. handles, handrails, tops, elevator buttons. In the rooms we additionally disinfect the bathroom fittings, shower, toilet. Remote controls, telephones, lighting buttons, pens, countertops and tables, as well as cabinet handles, are also specially disinfected. By increasing the team's resources we provide best practice for disinfecting rooms and public places. Every employee has undergone internal training, and all managers know the procedure in case a guest reports symptoms related to Covid-19. We kindly ask you to inform the hotel before your arrival in case of any Covid-19 symptoms, i. e. coughing, dyspnea, fever or flu-like symptoms.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact the Reception Manager at 94 318 09 90 or 661 023 366, who will do his best to look after you and resolve any concerns.
With concern for your health,
Manager of Hotel Emocja